10.08.2015

CRUELTY FREE & VEGAN AUTUMN BEAUTY PICKS


Hey Guys, so last weekend I was browsing Superdrug and spotted a few cruelty-free Autumn products that I couldn't help picking up, and after trying them I can't help but tell you.



Limited Edition Wild Cherry & Nettle Original Source Body Wash 
They brought this out in a cool Halloween themed packaging (which may have been the reason why I bought it). I have been using this in the shower everyday since I got it and I am addicted, it was a pound from Superdrug which I think is a bargain as Original Source is such good quality and 100% vegan and cruelty free!

Barry M - Basecoat, Topcoat & Nail Hardener 
I have had this product before but I was so impressed that this is my second bottle, it is great for people who are too skint to buy everything separately and still works just as good, when used properly it can make any nail polish last around a week, which is a great for me as I am too lazy to do my nails every other day.

Barry M - Nightshade Nail Paint
I am currently wearing this as I type and this may be one of my favourite nail polishes that I own. It is an extremely dark purple that is just off black, it is dark and Halloween themed without being too Gothic. It lasts ages without any chips and when the light catches your nails and shows the slight plum purple colour it's gorgeous.

Barry M - Red Wine Nail Paint
This is the perfect red, it is bright and sexy yet also dark and bloody. On my pale skin it looks wonderful and demands attention. I would call this a perfect mix between postbox red and bedroom red. If you are looking for a new red, or dressing as a Vampire this Halloween, this is the red that you want


All of the products mentioned are 100% vegan and cruelty-free, they are also budget friendly and such good quality.



Have you tried any of these products yet? If not which ones are you excited to try?

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Barry M nail polishes are lovely, I love the ones that have a gel consistency! And the shade you've picked are really beautiful, so fall appropiate!
    Have an amazing day xx

    selenaponcestyle.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely adore the Original Source shower gels - They have some amazing scents x

    www.pintsizedbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they do and they are so cheap as well! :) xxx

      Delete

© vihsee. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig