10.06.2015

BUMBLE & BUMBLE SUNDAY SHAMPOO REVIEW


Hey Guys! Today I am going to be doing a long awaited review on a shampoo that I have been using for about two months. When I say "two months" this seems very long, but this particular shampoo is a clairifying shampoo that you are supposed to use once or twice a week to get all of the product and oils out of your hair, to start the next week fresh.



This shampoo is Bumble & Bumble Sunday Shampoo which is £18.50 on Amazon but you can also get it from Boots, Debehams and most high end stores.

You may be thinking that this is very expensive for a small bottle of shampoo, and you are right, it is. Personally I am going to be buying this again, or at least trying some of the other items in the B&B range as I have loved the experience that I have had with this product.

It pretty much does what it says on the tin, I use it every Sunday night the day before work to make sure my hair is ready for another week or hairspray, dry shampoo, heat spray and product. After I use it my hair feels so clean! And the day after my hair is fluffy and soft and not oily at all. As I said, you can only use it once or twice a week as it strips your hair of oils, so using it more than that could do the opposite to your hair, but every now and again is fine.



Have you tried any product from Bumble & Bumble? If so let me know what I should use next! 

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Try not to talk about legislative issues, sex or religion. Keep concentrated on the workmanship in the display. Blend and have a ton of fun. certified organic skincare

    ReplyDelete

© vihsee. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig