7.29.2015

SUMMER 2015 PLAYLIST

Okay so maybe I am a little late on this, Summer break started officially in the UK last week so I am posting the songs that I have been obsessed with recently to help you get your dance on during these (hopefully) hot months. 
__________________________________________________

As I live in London I will be enjoying these songs on my way to work in the rain whilst wearing a poncho... But that shouldn't stop you guys finding a new song that you love whether you are on a beach or enjoying time with the family!

Here is my Summer 2015 Playlist!
__________________________________________________


__________________________________________________

I hope you loved this seasons playlist and I hope that in September I will have another playlist for you to to listen to so make sure to check back if you liked this one!

SHARE:

2 comments

© vihsee. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig