7.27.2015

FIRST AID BEAUTY: FACIAL RADIANCE PADS REVIEW


Hey Guys! Today I am doing a review of the First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Pads. I have always loved using toners. I think that they help keep my skin clearer and to absorb my moisturiser that I apply after use.
__________________________________________________

These pads are both a toner and a mild chemical exfoliant. These pads claim to tone, brighten and reduce pore size. The Lactic Acid and Glycolic Acid lightly exfoliate the skin and reduce fine lines and improve skin clarity.


FIRST IMPRESSIONS
I started to use this in the morning in replace of my usual tea tree toner. I would then apply my moisturizer, my spot treatment then move on to my daily makeup.

I loved how I didn't have to buy cotton pads with this as they are already 60 soaked pads inside. They all all textured to help with exfoliation and they feel great on the skin, just one pad can easily cleanse your whole face and neck.

The next day I saw an immediate improvement with my skin. My acne had reduced and my skin looked a lot healthier. This effect wasn't as dramatic every day whilst using but I was impressed at how it helped keep my skin visibly clearer during the period of use.

__________________________________________________

DURING USE
I didn't experience any skin reaction whilst using which was a worry to me as chemicals and sensitive skin don't usually mix well, but I was very happy with how it worked with my skin.

I have very oily skin and I felt that with using this product my face was (slightly) less oily during the day. My acne also stayed reduced throughout the period I was using it. They didn't all disappear but there was a time when I took a break from the product and I noticed that my skin got slightly worse.

__________________________________________________

OVERALL THOUGHTS
I loved this product and I would definitely repurchase, it is a bit pricey for my to be buying all of the time but it will be a nice treat or to help me when I am having a bad skin month. 

I feel that this is perfect for oily and even sensitive skin. And I am very excited to explore more of the First Aid Beauty Brand!

__________________________________________________

You can buy the First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Pads from Feel Unique for £22.00
Let me know in the comments if you have tried this product and if so what did you think about it?

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© vihsee. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig