5.25.2015

WEEKEND WONDERS: BEAUTYCON LONDON 2015


Hey Guys! I hope you have all had an amazing weekend. This bank holiday weekend me and my friend Eliza James went to our first ever BeautyCon! This was a big thing for me meeting the people that have inspired me for a number of years. I decided to take tons of photos and let you know what it was like. Enjoy!
__________________________________________________


Me and Eliza bought the Pro tickets for £95 which let us get into BeautyCon and hour early to wander around, we was given a goodie bag filled with tons of products. It was great to have an extra hour to explore everything before the big crowds arrived.
__________________________________________________


A lot of cosmetic and skincare companies had stalls set up such as NYX, Benefit and Liz Earle. Most of these companies, if you tweeted or instagrammed their brand would give you a free product, which resulted in my bag getting a little heavier!
__________________________________________________


Before the hall started to get crowded, me and Eliza grabbed some seats at the front row of the hall to watch the talks. It was amazing to see these people that I have watched for so many years on a computer screen be right in front of me. It was so inspirational to me and I loved every second. Some of the people that I have always wanted to meet were there such as Claire Marshall, Fleur De Force, HelloOctober and Essie Button.
__________________________________________________



I was so happy with the gift bag and freebies that I got. A lot of the products inside it are high end and I wasn't expecting so much! Within the bag I got:

FeelUnique Nail File

Eylure Volume Lashes X2

Elegant Touch Nails

Benefit They're Real Mascara Sample X2

Benefit They're Real Remover Sample X2

Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser X2

Tarte Gifted Mascara X2

Proactiv+ Skin Purifying Mask X2

Kitsch Temporary Metallic Tattoos X2

OGX Coconut Water Hydration Oil

Mini Screen Cleaner

Laura Geller Tinted Makeup Primer Sample X2

"Where's the WIFI" T-shirt

BeautyCon Bag

As you can see it's a lot and I was completely blown away.
__________________________________________________

This BeautyCon was the first one in England and I hope they do another next year. If they do I highly recommend going as it was such a fun experience!

If you want more information about the event or any future BeautyCon Events please visit: beautycon.com




SHARE:

9 comments

  1. I've always heard about Beautycon but have never been since it is expensive but maybe next year! The goodie bag sounds so good as well :)
    https://cherieedle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saved up to go as I had never gone before this, I was so amazed at the amount I got and I am definitely going to be going next year! :) xx

      Delete
  2. Wow what an opportunity! :)
    I am so jealoeus. I think it is great that you took so many pictures because it was very funny to se behind it all.

    Cylia
    http://noshandchat.blogspot.dk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I thought I would give people an insight into it, it was really fun I'd recommend going next time! :) xx

      Delete
  3. OMG! that looks so fun! have a great time there please post pictures:) f4f?

    xoxo
    http://hilarynirvana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had no idea about BeautyCon, yet I live in London! I can see that you had lots of fun :))

    Have an awesome day!
    Anna x
    Pattern Of Taste | Our Youtube channel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah not many beauty gurus said anything on their videos, it's only now that people are saying what a good time that they had, thanks! :) xx

      Delete
  5. So awesome you got to go :)

    www.maireem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. It seems like such a fun event, glad you enjoyed!

    Mystic Tales

    ReplyDelete

© vihsee. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig